Thursday, July 08, 2010
I'm Nude, Dude!
I saw this yesterday, but hadn't written about it yet.
Leonard Ellis took a naked highway stroll one night. When cops caught up with him, and he came to his senses later, he blamed his decision to walk along the highway buck naked on a night of pot-smoking, which caused him to black out.
Pot? Seriously? I've never smoked pot, but I've seen a few people who did, and none of them blacked out. Either that pot was laced with something else, or Leonard Ellis is a big, fat liar.
Leonard Ellis took a naked highway stroll one night. When cops caught up with him, and he came to his senses later, he blamed his decision to walk along the highway buck naked on a night of pot-smoking, which caused him to black out.
Pot? Seriously? I've never smoked pot, but I've seen a few people who did, and none of them blacked out. Either that pot was laced with something else, or Leonard Ellis is a big, fat liar.
Labels:
news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment