Saturday, May 08, 2010
Shave And A Hair Cut, Boom Boom
You know the other day when I talked about dog hair oil booms, and I didn't think hair could be shipped across the border? Well, I have been officially proven wrong. There's a hair-dresser in Guelph that is doing just that, and she's shipping the clippings to the very charity I was talking about.
Trix really doesn't shed much, so I feel like by the time I would be able to collect an appreciable amount of fur, the oil crisis would be over, but if you're in Guelph, have the need for a haircut, and want your hair to go help in soaking up the oil, go see Allison Christie at Chez Allison, and I'm sure she'd be glad to go snip snip snip for ya.
Trix really doesn't shed much, so I feel like by the time I would be able to collect an appreciable amount of fur, the oil crisis would be over, but if you're in Guelph, have the need for a haircut, and want your hair to go help in soaking up the oil, go see Allison Christie at Chez Allison, and I'm sure she'd be glad to go snip snip snip for ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment