You know, besides the ow factor of this guy shooting himself right in the boys, there were a few other lines that made me chuckle in an evil way when I read this story.
The man's handgun, which was in the waistband of his pants, went off at about 12:30 p.m. — an apparent "accidental discharge," according to Shannon Sessions, a Lynnwood police spokeswoman.I'll bet it did, and I'm sure he made a few loud noises himself.
"It made a loud noise and scared a lot of people in the store," Sessions said.
A manager at Lowe's said store personnel are not commenting on the incident.Oh I bet they are, just not to the media. Who can come home from work and not say "Hey honey, you wouldn't believe the day I had today! A guy shot himself in the balls in the store!"
I wonder what tools he was looking at when the gun went off.

No comments:
Post a Comment