Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm About To Say Something Stupid!

Oh boy. Time to add something you shouldn't do to our list.
don't text someone about how you're about to rob someone, and then drop your phone at the scene, and don't say "I'm about to commit a crime" on your phone right outside somebody's window before breaking into the neighbour's house. Got that, Kevin Wayne Weathersby?

1 comment:

christine brooks said...

You can make fun of Kevin weathersby all you want. But you idiots don't get he suffers a very real mental illness. I am his ex wife and he is my friend. He has had issues his entire life. He is not a bad person. But a mentally ill person in need of meds and intense therapy. Prison is not going to help him. I am scared for him. People love to talk shit about what they don't know. Prison is the government's way of dealing with him so they do not have to treat him or give him ssi. Now when he gets out 15 years from now he will be worse then before. Till you know the facts shut the hell up. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to be stupidest

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008