Friday, May 20, 2011
You Vile Vile Speech Synthesizer You!
*gag* *gag* *hurl!*
Remember that sweet little It's Alright screen reader song I had? Well, this version is decidedly not alright. The same man who made the original, created "Taste my Cooch". I didn't know I could simultaneously laugh and gag, but I have learned that I can.
So, enjoy, er, run screaming, er, both.
Remember that sweet little It's Alright screen reader song I had? Well, this version is decidedly not alright. The same man who made the original, created "Taste my Cooch". I didn't know I could simultaneously laugh and gag, but I have learned that I can.
So, enjoy, er, run screaming, er, both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Hahaha I couldn't understand most of it.
But this brought to mind this song that is a human but sounds like a sync. I would love the sync singers to do this song in comparison. Actually as I type this, the song is catchy a little. Oh no. Haha!
Ah autotune.
Yeah auto tune makes everyone sound like syncs.
I couldn't really understand the second one, and RO I hate that song lol
The only reason I know the song is because Emeel Salem covered it and it made me cry. I'm a silly girl. ;)
Yug, I can't believe I'm doing this...don't know if I'll get this all correct, but here I go. Blarch.
something something pussy,
my taco bell cooch,
it tastes so good,
craps on his shoes, and taste my cooch, woe taste my cooch.
Now I'm in the hot bathtub
and cleaning off my cooch.
If you sniff the air,
You'd smell what it's like, to taste my cooch
When I have a burger
(oh good, god no)
I like to add some sauce,
(Oh jesus christ)
And afterwords, have a beefy treat, down at my cooch, woe taste my cooch.
(tastes like shit)
Well the guy's at my restaurant, cause he said that he wants to eat out,
something I can't make out
I give free refills
there's plenty of taco cunt to go around.
It fills up your mouth
(I spit it all out)
my tasty food cooch
(what died in there?)
Bon Appetit, have a good meal, and taste my cooch, woe taste my cooch
Everybody have some cooch, (do I have to?)
It's really tasty shit. (Oh no, it, ain't.)
Are you hungry? Have a free taste, of taco cooch, woe taco cooch.
Sometimes I want to eat fish, there's a Red Lobster right up the street,
But so far nobody will, eat fishy cooch, but some day I'll meet a sexy chick,
and she'll want to try...my fishy cooch.
(that's fucking gross)
My tasty ass cooch
(I plug my nose)
You'll finger me, and I'll just keep, on squirting love, keep squirting love.
After we have broken up, (you fucked it up)
And I became a les
(indeed you did)
At least I'll know, that you won't forget, when you tasted cooch, woe tasted cooch.
You won't forget, all the food you had, down at my cooch, woe taste my cooch.
I think the deep voice says something like "like shit" at the end but I can't hear it over all the puking.
I can't believe I just did that. Um, blarf. Gonna hurl now.
Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!! Oh man I think it's even funnier hearing Alex say it knowing you were totally squirming the whole time hahahahahaha!!!!
I have to admit I chuckled at the thought of Alex reading it.
She's right, it does make it funnier knowing you were squirming. Especially for me who walked in as you were writing it and going eww ugg blarch, I'm transcribing this song for people! That was great. Yes, I'm an asshole.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE that was fucking gross, but hillarious with the image of Carin squirming and wanting to hurl while transcribing...Thanks for a good laugh..might be my last before the rapture :)
Between this and Amanda's last tweet, I've been laughing like the french guy in the swearing parrot video. Hahahahaha! Abs. Freaking. Hurt!
and after writing that down, I'm sure not to be raptured. Hahhhahaha!
You never know. Maybe those of us who don't believe a book are the ones who are right and will float up to eternal peace tomorrow hahahahaha!
Post a Comment