Monday, May 23, 2011

Bringing A Whole New Meaning To Cybersex

And I thought the RealTouch was nasty.

Some japanese scientists have created a kissing machine.
The lab, part of The University of Electro-Communications, posted a video in which a researcher demonstrates the "Kiss Transmission Device." It's a motorized box that looks a little like a police Breathalyzer.
Talk about your moment killer.
In the video, Nobuhiro Takahashi, a graduate student and researcher at the university, manipulates the plastic tube on one device with his tongue. A program stores the movements on a computer and then transmits them to another device, causing its tube to move -- presumably in someone else's mouth.
Oooo! Sounds sooo hot! Not!

They say they want to simulate a full person to person experience. Gross! I don't think I could get into doin' it with a bunch of tubes. I know they say they want to make it feel more real, but I would think you could only go so far.

Now here's a creepy couple of sentences for you.
"Kiss information" can be recorded and replayed, presumably meaning someone could save and share a "kiss" over and over.

"For example, if you have a popular entertainer use this device and record it, that could be hugely popular if you offer it to fans," Takahashi said. (Can you say, Justin Bieber?)


Total Blech. I think the reporter had an apt name for this story. His last name was Gross.

No comments:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008