Friday, May 20, 2011

Thanks, I Think

Spam comments are great sometimes. For example...

Suitable blog! I honestly love how it' s effortless on my eyes and the facts are pretentiously written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a novel list inform has been made. I organize subscribed to your rss provide for which should do the trick! Possess a nice day!


Thank you friend. It's nice to see someone appreciating that which is pretentiously written for a change.

Possess a nice day, everyone!

3 comments:

Ro said...

Possess a nice day? Hahahahahaa!!! Alrighty then. I'll possess a nice day when I can finally possess an iPhone...

Steve said...

I laughed out loud at that.

And on the subject of iPhones, are you any closer to possessing one than you had been?

Ro said...

No. I'm planning a post on all this today I think. Need to blow off some steam about it. Possibly mid month next month. For now, can't rely on my phone when I go out. Not a good feeling.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008