Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Oxygen In The Tank, Money Out Of The Bank
I'm not sure if this guy is the same guy we talked about before, but if he is, he's now robbed four banks...while on oxygen...and just walked out with the money.
At least in the last case, he was armed, so I understand why the teller may have given him what he asked for.
Man, who knew an old geezer on oxygen could be scary? And if this is the same guy, he's gotten considerably younger-looking, and shorter!
At least in the last case, he was armed, so I understand why the teller may have given him what he asked for.
Man, who knew an old geezer on oxygen could be scary? And if this is the same guy, he's gotten considerably younger-looking, and shorter!
Labels:
master criminals,
news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment