I have tears in my eyes and I didn't even lose family in the war. How could you disrespect people who died? Regardless of your feelings about the war, it is downright disgusting to defile a memorial.
And then a bunch of people go and say the following:
An organizer with the Fredericton Peace Coalition denounced the damage but said the outrage is misplaced.What? Why don't you go tell some veterans their rage is misplaced? I dare you. You idiot! If you don't have anything intelligent to say, just shut up. It would be better for you and your group.
"Although what happened is, of course, tragic, the real tragedy is the endless war that a majority of Canadians oppose and has killed tens of thousands of Afghans and over 100 Canadian soldiers," Alex Corey said in an e-mailed statement.
And what does that even mean. That's like saying I disagree with your mom. So, when she dies, I'm going to go piss on her grave because I didn't like what she did in life. Yeah, that makes a hell of a lot of sense.
I don't like the wars going on right now. That doesn't mean I have any less respect for the people who were sent over there to fight. They don't relish what they're doing either.
What a bunch of shitheads. Why don't you go do something productive. I think you should slave away with the maintenance people to rebuild what you smashed. Then maybe you should apologize to each and every family who had members' names on the memorial. Then you might understand how much of a hero you've become.

No comments:
Post a Comment