Sunday, November 08, 2009

United Breaks Guitars and Carin Breaks Blogs

If you were going through our labels this morning, and wondered what the hell happened to the advocacy label, the answer is I broke it! Thankfully I have now fixed it, and all is well in the land of the blog.

It all started innocently enough. I was debating changing our whole internet label to say series of tubes. So I selected the entire internet label. Then I started scrolling through the label actions box. I got to a thing that said "new label." I got very excited. I chose it! But then, Internet Explorer didn't like that a scripted window came up in which I had to write information, which would be the new label. I understand its fears, scripts can be bad news. But I told it it was ok, and not to worry its pretty little head. Then, I tried to move to find the scripted window, and...click! Every post that was labeled "Internet" had been slapped with "Advocacy!" Ug!

So then, I had to go picking through the internet label one by one, because some posts in there *did* deserve an advocacy tag. Yuck.

Long story short, I'm not sure if I'm going to change that label to say "series of tubes". I don't know if the slight ha ha factor would be worth it. But then again, at least I don't have to do that to the news label or something. *Faint*.

No comments:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008