Thursday, August 12, 2010
Rexall Pharma Plus Has An Accessible Flyer!
You know, I've wondered about why Rexall wanted my postal code, but I think I can forgive them. Why? Because, get a load of this. On their e-flyer page, they have a link to accessible flyers! Yeeee! Guess who will be dropping in here every week, baby! You can get a flyer for your individual store. Just enter your postal code and off you go.
There's a contact us link. I used it and thanked them for making an accessible flyer. If you like what you see, I urge you to do the same!
It's nice to have good news.
There's a contact us link. I used it and thanked them for making an accessible flyer. If you like what you see, I urge you to do the same!
It's nice to have good news.
Labels:
plugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment