Friday, August 20, 2010

Ashley Kirilow's Getting Let Out Of Jail

Well, it looks like they're going to let Ashley Kirilow out of jail. Nobody bailed her out, but they decided to cut her a funky deal. She has a zillion conditions on her release, and if she violates any of them, she'll have to pay them $5000.

I do agree with her lawyer, though. She's no risk to society, but I shudder to think of what society may do to her. People send death threats over far smaller things. There are a lot of angry, angry people out there right now, and I don't think she can find a single friend to help her.

What is it about her that makes her seem so...so...unprepared for life? Do others see it? Her emotional state changes on a dime, and it's such extremes.

I think she's going to pay for what she's done in a lot of ways, and some go beyond the justice system.

No comments:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008