Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I'd Forget My Head If It Wasn't Attached, Just LikeI Forgot These Papers for These Unattached Heads
Ok, what's with all the badly-shipped heads without the proper papers? You're shipping human parts! You're going to get questions, so, Duh, have the paperwork available!
First we had this truck of heads, and now we have this box of full and partial heads on a plane. And the strange part is the truck was in Texas, and that's where these heads were bound for. Sure, they got stopped in Arkansas, but still.
I love how the coroner describes the box as "a bucket of heads." I don't know why, it just cracks me up.
First we had this truck of heads, and now we have this box of full and partial heads on a plane. And the strange part is the truck was in Texas, and that's where these heads were bound for. Sure, they got stopped in Arkansas, but still.
I love how the coroner describes the box as "a bucket of heads." I don't know why, it just cracks me up.
Labels:
news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment