Friday, June 18, 2010
Fund-Raising His Balls Off
Ow ow ow ow ow!
Ok, now I think I can tell the story.
Joe Cooper and his friends were wanting to raise money for a local hospital by waxing their chests. I guess Joe was the only one who felt brave enough to agree to have his groin waxed. It turned out to be a bad mistake. The waxer got a little too enthusiastic, and ripped off six of his seven layers of skin there, and if he'd done anymore, Cooper would have lost a testicle! Ow ow ow ow oo oo oo ee ee!
So, ironically, Cooper ended up needing help from the very hhospital for which he was raising money. But I guess he raised a fair bit, so I guess it worked out in the end.
Ok, now I think I can tell the story.
Joe Cooper and his friends were wanting to raise money for a local hospital by waxing their chests. I guess Joe was the only one who felt brave enough to agree to have his groin waxed. It turned out to be a bad mistake. The waxer got a little too enthusiastic, and ripped off six of his seven layers of skin there, and if he'd done anymore, Cooper would have lost a testicle! Ow ow ow ow oo oo oo ee ee!
So, ironically, Cooper ended up needing help from the very hhospital for which he was raising money. But I guess he raised a fair bit, so I guess it worked out in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment