On the other hand, listening to it again I had forgotten just how stupid those lyrics are. Good god this is awful.
I'm an ass man
Yeah I'm an ass man (Yeah!)
I love to love 'em
I love to kick 'em
I love to shove 'em
I love to stick 'em
Love to flaunt 'em
I love to watch 'em
I love to pick 'em
And I'm gonna kick 'em
'Cause I'm an Ass Man
Yeah, I'm an Ass man
Yes I'm an Ass man (OH!)
I'm an Ass Man
So many asses, so little time
Only a tight one, can stop me on the dime
I'm a lover, of every kind
The best surprises always sneak up from behind
I'm an Ass man
Yeah; I'm an Ass man
Yes I'm an Ass man (OH!)
I'm an Ass Man
Buns of glory,
Buns of steel
Your lies won't give away the truth of how I feel
You walk behind me,
I feel the heat.
That's why the girls don't walk behind me down the street
I'm an Ass man
Yeah; I'm an Ass man
Yes I'm an Ass man (OH!)
I love to love 'em
I love to kick 'em
I love to shove 'em
I love to stick 'em
Love to flaunt 'em
I love to watch 'em
I love to pick 'em
And I'm gonna kick 'em
I'm an Ass man
Yeah; I'm an Ass man
Yes I'm an Ass man (OH!)
I love to pick 'em?
Why do I watch this stuff again?
So hmm, I think we might have a tie. Which is worse? Anyone brave enough to listen to both back to back like I just did and try to settle this?

No comments:
Post a Comment