Monday, April 26, 2010
Janice Want Some Handcuffs?
You have to be drunk beyond drunk to be unable to stand up, speak to officers, or remove a parrot from your forehead, even when it's biting you. But apparently, that was the state of Janice McCoy-Nuttle when cops arrived. But she was sure able to hurl an inhaler at her husband. Too bad it almost hit a cop. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to jail she goes.
And why was her husband bleeding from the ear? And why was she surrounded by 7 chihuahuas and several caged birds? And why was one bird chewing on her head and another one standing on her chest?
I wonder if the parrot could talk. If it did, what did it say? "Officer, I'm not drunk. Chirp chirp, Not drunk."
And why was her husband bleeding from the ear? And why was she surrounded by 7 chihuahuas and several caged birds? And why was one bird chewing on her head and another one standing on her chest?
I wonder if the parrot could talk. If it did, what did it say? "Officer, I'm not drunk. Chirp chirp, Not drunk."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment