Monday, November 03, 2008
Whoever Decided This Was A Good Idea Should Get The Boot
Yup, Britain's gone nuts. Lambeth Council has come up with a new way to deal with badly-behaved kids. Give 'em a foot-massage!
Because they read somewhere that reflexology claims to relieve aggression among other things, they've hired reflexologists to come in and rub the feet of bad kids.
I know if I were a kid in school, I'd be pissed that all the ones who are causing trouble get perks and I don't get anything extra. Maybe I'd start acting like a tool so I could get a massage too.
Because they read somewhere that reflexology claims to relieve aggression among other things, they've hired reflexologists to come in and rub the feet of bad kids.
I know if I were a kid in school, I'd be pissed that all the ones who are causing trouble get perks and I don't get anything extra. Maybe I'd start acting like a tool so I could get a massage too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment