Tuesday, November 25, 2008
More Cutting Edge Research From The University Of You Dont' Say
And now it's time for another episode of For The Love Of God, Stop Funding This Crap!
A recent study conducted by "researchers" at the University of Wollongong has found thatuniversity students use the labels on alcohol bottles, the ones that are meant to encourage responsible drinking, to figure out what will get them drunkest the fastest and for the least amount of money.
Somebody can straighten me out if I'm wrong, but I believe Wollongong is an old Australian term that literally translates to du-fucking-uh.
A recent study conducted by "researchers" at the University of Wollongong has found thatuniversity students use the labels on alcohol bottles, the ones that are meant to encourage responsible drinking, to figure out what will get them drunkest the fastest and for the least amount of money.
Somebody can straighten me out if I'm wrong, but I believe Wollongong is an old Australian term that literally translates to du-fucking-uh.
Labels:
news,
that was dumb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment