Saturday, November 08, 2008
Craigslist Didn't Bust Him, A Homeless Dude Did
Remember our masked, respirator-clad, decoy-recruiting armoured truck-robber? the one who I thought was pretty smart? Well, apparently he was a little too smart, conducting a test heist, when a homeless man saw him doing suspicious things and gave his license plate number to police. He now has a name, Anthony J. Curcio, a bunch of money has been found, and he won't be leaving in any inner tube from jail.
I guess the guy was pretty desperate, what with a house that was foreclosed on and a newborn baby.
Well I guess that mystery has been solved.
I guess the guy was pretty desperate, what with a house that was foreclosed on and a newborn baby.
Well I guess that mystery has been solved.
Labels:
master criminals,
news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment