Monday, June 23, 2008
I'm Getting Mixed Messages From The Name
Oh my god. First we heard of guys named Lynn, then there was that woman named Kyle, and now I've met a guy named Gail! Guy? Gail? Yup!
On a couple of lists I was on, I'd keep seeing emails from "Gail the U.S. male". For a while, I didn't check the spelling of male, and I assumed it was m a i l. Then one day, I looked, and it was so m a l e! So I emailed Gail, and sure enough, Gail is a dude!
Has anyone else met a dude named Gail? Ever?
On a couple of lists I was on, I'd keep seeing emails from "Gail the U.S. male". For a while, I didn't check the spelling of male, and I assumed it was m a i l. Then one day, I looked, and it was so m a l e! So I emailed Gail, and sure enough, Gail is a dude!
Has anyone else met a dude named Gail? Ever?
Labels:
names
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment