Monday, April 09, 2012
Peanut Butter Sandwich Made With...Vodka?
I hate it when words fail me like this, but when you read my next sentence I think you'll understand.
PB & J Vodka.
Yes, that means exactly what you think it does. All the yumminess of a peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich, now in vodka form because...because...I don't know why, to be perfectly honest.
I'm not going to come right out and give this a resounding yarf like you were probably expecting and are likely doing right now. There are about a million flavoured vodkas in the world and a few of them are even pretty good, so maybe this will work. I have some reservations, but it's not totally impossible.
PB & J Vodka.
Yes, that means exactly what you think it does. All the yumminess of a peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich, now in vodka form because...because...I don't know why, to be perfectly honest.
I'm not going to come right out and give this a resounding yarf like you were probably expecting and are likely doing right now. There are about a million flavoured vodkas in the world and a few of them are even pretty good, so maybe this will work. I have some reservations, but it's not totally impossible.
Labels:
news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment