Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Several Wrongs Do Make A Wright
I don't know what to think of poor Charles Wright and his course of action, except to say he's a lucky man.
So they'd built a new court building and everyone was getting used to it. Wright, a security officer, took a wrong turn, and wound up locked in a holding cell. Wright was claustrophobic. You can see this isn't going to end well. He tried to call for help, but couldn't get a signal. He waited for 20 minutes before panicking and trying to shoot out the glass. Well, that didn't work so well because the glass, quelle surprise, was bullet-proof. The sheriff says he's lucky he wasn't killed by the ricochets. They sent him home...and he probably won't be coming back.
If I were claustrophobic and in that situation, I don't know what I would have done. He did try to call for help and it did take him 20 minutes to totally wig out. Poor guy. He'll probably never live it down.
So they'd built a new court building and everyone was getting used to it. Wright, a security officer, took a wrong turn, and wound up locked in a holding cell. Wright was claustrophobic. You can see this isn't going to end well. He tried to call for help, but couldn't get a signal. He waited for 20 minutes before panicking and trying to shoot out the glass. Well, that didn't work so well because the glass, quelle surprise, was bullet-proof. The sheriff says he's lucky he wasn't killed by the ricochets. They sent him home...and he probably won't be coming back.
If I were claustrophobic and in that situation, I don't know what I would have done. He did try to call for help and it did take him 20 minutes to totally wig out. Poor guy. He'll probably never live it down.
Labels:
news,
poor bastard,
that was dumb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment