Friday, October 09, 2009
He Shoots, He Sco...No, Wait
While you're throwing your Thanksgiving parties, do remember not to start celebrating too early, like the people in this clip for instance.the Top 10 Premature Sports Celebrations.
I wish I had more time to sit around thinking and writing. It would be interesting to see how many things I could loosely relate to Thanksgiving in a cheesy fashion. Well, interesting for me anyhow. This will probably be the last one unfortunately, or maybe not so unfortunately depending on how you look at things.
I wish I had more time to sit around thinking and writing. It would be interesting to see how many things I could loosely relate to Thanksgiving in a cheesy fashion. Well, interesting for me anyhow. This will probably be the last one unfortunately, or maybe not so unfortunately depending on how you look at things.
Labels:
sports,
thanksgiving,
that was dumb,
videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment