Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Boheeeeeemian Rhapsody
Youch! I'll now let my ears realize that the assault on them is over.
Someone managed to somewhat force a bunch of old scanners and electronics to beepboop weeee their way through Bohemian Rhapsody. I say somewhat force for two reasons: sometimes the tempos go all to hell, and some of it sounds like there was some sound-editing going on to make it better than it actually was. But because of all the tempo-screwups, I have to believe that it wasn't all fake. Have a good giggle.
Someone managed to somewhat force a bunch of old scanners and electronics to beepboop weeee their way through Bohemian Rhapsody. I say somewhat force for two reasons: sometimes the tempos go all to hell, and some of it sounds like there was some sound-editing going on to make it better than it actually was. But because of all the tempo-screwups, I have to believe that it wasn't all fake. Have a good giggle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment