Friday, November 09, 2007
Rogers Rage Update
Well, I got a response from the support Gerbils at Rogers, and wow, it was only semi-formulaic and completely useful!
Amid the standard issue "thank you for using our online customer service" and "We appreciate your feedback" crap, there was a decent response! They are escalating my concerns to the web-team, and they're going to fill in my info into this contest. Let's hope "escalating your concerns" isn't gerbil-speak for placating the customer and then heaving this whole email exchange into the trash. But, I got their attention, and actually got something resembling service! Let's hope this goes somewhere.
Amid the standard issue "thank you for using our online customer service" and "We appreciate your feedback" crap, there was a decent response! They are escalating my concerns to the web-team, and they're going to fill in my info into this contest. Let's hope "escalating your concerns" isn't gerbil-speak for placating the customer and then heaving this whole email exchange into the trash. But, I got their attention, and actually got something resembling service! Let's hope this goes somewhere.
Labels:
advocacy,
bad company,
internet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment