Friday, April 01, 2005
This Is So Wrong
I wish that I'd known about this sooner. Perhaps if more of us had, this whole sad situation could have been avoided. What am I talking about you ask? Well, it turns out that for the last few months, Terri Schiavo has had her very own
blog,
and that as recently as March 27th, she was posting her thoughts and opinions on anything and everything for all of us to see. How could so many have missed this? It's so wrong and on behalf of all of us Terri, I'm sorry.
blog,
and that as recently as March 27th, she was posting her thoughts and opinions on anything and everything for all of us to see. How could so many have missed this? It's so wrong and on behalf of all of us Terri, I'm sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment