Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Hey Big Spender!
I just heard the funniest thing on the radio as I was coming home on the bus. The local radio station is holding a contest where some DJ names a random product on the Mcdonalds menu, and if someone can remember it hours later, and calls in, they win...wait for it...dinner for 4 at Mcdonalds! Like holy man. I know Mcdonalds food is overpriced, but a radio station? Giving away dinner for 4 at Mcdonalds? What's next, a Tim Horton's coffee as the prize?
Hey, winning is cool. I'm just picturing this family going to Mcdonalds to claim their prize. Will they take it through the drive-through? I mean usually dinner prizes are to nice restaurants. So as a special occasion, you go out courtesy of the radio station. But Mcdonalds? What would make it even funnier is if it was a dinner for two at Mcdonalds. I can hear it now. "Have a nice romantic evening on us. We love to see you smile."
Hey, winning is cool. I'm just picturing this family going to Mcdonalds to claim their prize. Will they take it through the drive-through? I mean usually dinner prizes are to nice restaurants. So as a special occasion, you go out courtesy of the radio station. But Mcdonalds? What would make it even funnier is if it was a dinner for two at Mcdonalds. I can hear it now. "Have a nice romantic evening on us. We love to see you smile."
Labels:
thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment