Thursday, February 17, 2005
Queer Beer
Some Swiss businessmen have launched a company called Lemonhead to market a new product known as
Queer Beer
which they hope will help them corner the homosexual market.
Ok, is it really a good idea to make a gay beer when your company has the word head in it's name? And how are they going to sell it? I know that a lot of beer comes in bottles, but I'm sure that if you asked, a good portion of the gay community would tell you that they'd rather have it in the can.
Queer Beer
which they hope will help them corner the homosexual market.
Ok, is it really a good idea to make a gay beer when your company has the word head in it's name? And how are they going to sell it? I know that a lot of beer comes in bottles, but I'm sure that if you asked, a good portion of the gay community would tell you that they'd rather have it in the can.
Labels:
news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment