Saturday, February 26, 2005
Leave It to My Brother
My brother is a big linux geek among other things. I went to his blog, and found something that made me laugh so hard that I had to post a link to it here. Leave it to him to find something like this.
Apparently, in Microsoft's knowledge base where you can read about why windows crashes, you can also find A Guide to leet speak or that horrible disfigurement of the English language popping up on forums, message boards, MSN conversations and emails everywhere. I just love the way the author is trying to be tactful about the "new creations" in this "language".
Apparently, in Microsoft's knowledge base where you can read about why windows crashes, you can also find A Guide to leet speak or that horrible disfigurement of the English language popping up on forums, message boards, MSN conversations and emails everywhere. I just love the way the author is trying to be tactful about the "new creations" in this "language".
Labels:
internet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment