Sunday, May 20, 2012
Long Weekend Audio: What Made Me Choose A Guide Dog
Here comes another one. This one will be quick. Ceci asked me what made me decide to get a guide dog...so I started talking.
I hope something in here makes some sense. Sometimes I feel like my thoughts are a bit disorganized and confusing. But I think my main points are walk with some guide dog teams and if you can, spend a little time with one, so you can really get a feel for it. And, ask lots and lots of questions.
I wrote some of this down in this ADBC post from a while back but here it is in audio form. Enjoy. This one's only 15 minutes.
I hope something in here makes some sense. Sometimes I feel like my thoughts are a bit disorganized and confusing. But I think my main points are walk with some guide dog teams and if you can, spend a little time with one, so you can really get a feel for it. And, ask lots and lots of questions.
I wrote some of this down in this ADBC post from a while back but here it is in audio form. Enjoy. This one's only 15 minutes.
Labels:
audio,
Babs,
dogs,
guide dogs,
Trixie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment