Sunday, December 04, 2011
St. Joe's Has Its Bus Stop Back
Yup it's me, queen of the quick posts.
I have a very happy update to the St. Joseph's bus stop going away story. To make a long story short, it's back where it belongs! It actually was brought back Thursday, but I've been a little swamped.
I thought this editorial did an awesome job of summing things up.
I'm so happy this was resolved relatively quickly considering how long legal wrangling and assorted crap can take. But I'll never understand why it was taken away in the first place.
I have a very happy update to the St. Joseph's bus stop going away story. To make a long story short, it's back where it belongs! It actually was brought back Thursday, but I've been a little swamped.
I thought this editorial did an awesome job of summing things up.
I'm so happy this was resolved relatively quickly considering how long legal wrangling and assorted crap can take. But I'll never understand why it was taken away in the first place.
Labels:
advocacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment