Tuesday, August 30, 2011

There Were Bees, Bees, Way Down To His Knees...

Ug. Steve just loves torturing me with these. It must bring him such joy. Last summer, he sent me the story of a fellow making a bee head. Now, this guy had so many bees on him that he was wearing a bee sweater! Eeeeeeeeeek! And he wants to try wearing even more bees, so he can break a world record. And just how would they count all those bees? How would you know if you counted a bee twice? Hell I don't care. Don't let all those bees near me!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Nothing I say here may be worth anything, but here's my guess.

They talk about boxes of bees being emptied onto the guy. Odds are they count how many bees are in each box so that when they dump X number of boxes on him, there's your number of bees.

And yes, tormenting you with bee stories is fun. If people could see your reactions to them, they'd know why I keep doing it.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008