Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Wayne Robson Has Been Stolen From Us. I'll Bet Mike Hamar Did It
Red Green regular Wayne Robson diesHe was 64.
He had a million different film, television and theatre credits that I was pretty much completely unaware of. The main thing I remember him for is probably the same thing most others do, playing ex-con Mike Hamar on The Red Green Show.
Sadly I can't find many of his segments online, so all I can share is this one.Auto-Biography: Mike Hamar.Mike talks about his favourite car. Well, not really *his*, but it's still a favourite.
He had a million different film, television and theatre credits that I was pretty much completely unaware of. The main thing I remember him for is probably the same thing most others do, playing ex-con Mike Hamar on The Red Green Show.
Sadly I can't find many of his segments online, so all I can share is this one.Auto-Biography: Mike Hamar.Mike talks about his favourite car. Well, not really *his*, but it's still a favourite.
Labels:
so long,
TV and movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment