Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Freeman Is Not A Free Man
Yup, if this guy's crappy eyes caused him to molest a kid, then I can believe that Howard Freeman's poor executive function caused him to not think that flashing kids and motioning for them to get in the car was a bad idea. Too bad I can't believe either of them.
If this guy was just flashing everybody, then maybe I could believe it. But he was singling out young teens and nine-year-olds. That takes a bit of thought and planning to make sure they aren't with adults and stuff like that.
Have fun with Bubba in jail.
If this guy was just flashing everybody, then maybe I could believe it. But he was singling out young teens and nine-year-olds. That takes a bit of thought and planning to make sure they aren't with adults and stuff like that.
Have fun with Bubba in jail.
Labels:
do it yourself,
news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment