Thursday, September 03, 2009
Taste TheOne That's Forever Frog
Remember that guy who found a dead thing in his pepsi can? He thought it was a mouse. Actually, the FDA took the can, analyzed it, and said it's afrog. It was a partially-decomposed frog, but a frog nonetheless.
And now Pepsi is screaming that it could not have possibly come from their plant. I don't know how it got there, but it couldn't come out the hole, so it's not likely the couple put it in there. And it was partially decomposed. I doubt they keep decomposing frog bodies around for just such an occasion.
Eeewww. I have no other words.
And now Pepsi is screaming that it could not have possibly come from their plant. I don't know how it got there, but it couldn't come out the hole, so it's not likely the couple put it in there. And it was partially decomposed. I doubt they keep decomposing frog bodies around for just such an occasion.
Eeewww. I have no other words.
Labels:
blech,
news,
other animals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment