Saturday, May 30, 2009
I Can't Think Of An On The Right Track Joke That Isn't Totally Stupid, So Here's Your Post Title
Not sure how I feel about this one. On one hand these do gooding sons of bitches are robbing Carin and I of much future material, but on the other it sounds like a great idea, so much so in fact that I think we need a Rover the Rabbit, Penelope the Porcupine and Rosco the raccoon for adults too. You could probably target the site at the grownups in the crowd without making a single change or even a separate website, since judging from what we've written here over the years, the intellect of a lot of the full-sized folks mowed down by trains is equal to or slightly below that of the aged 5 to 10 set they're going after now.
New website targets train track safety for kids
New website targets train track safety for kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment