Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Canada Day Quiz

Since I spent my Canada Day outside drinking beer like any self-respecting resident of this country should have been I'm a day late on this one, but what the hell. It's not like punctuality has ever meant much to us.

This is the Maclean's Canada Day Quiz,
a test on which I scored 50%. Yes, I should have done better and probably would have if I didn't have a cold messing with my brain. I made some pretty stupid mistakes, including but not limited to screwing up a question about album sales and picking the wrong shortest serving Canadian Prime Minister. That one's gonna piss me off for a while.

Give it a try and see how you do. Oh,and don't forget to post comments or send emails making fun of how shittily I did after you do better.

No comments:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008