Wednesday, May 28, 2008
That For Better Or Worse Part Is About to Get Tested
As I read this story, I can feel my shoulders slumping. At a wedding, the newlyweds' dog got in a fight with another guy's dog, the other guy started yelling at the couple, went and got a gun and shot them and 2 other people in the wedding party. The happy couple is now in fair condition in the hospital.
Maybe this one bothers me more because I know someone who's about to get married and the thought of such a happy event being shattered forever makes me sad. What a horrible mess.
Maybe this one bothers me more because I know someone who's about to get married and the thought of such a happy event being shattered forever makes me sad. What a horrible mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment