Thursday, February 21, 2008
Would You Eat Your Buddies In A Blizzard?
There's a 35% chance that I would,
which I'm sure by internet logic makes me some sort of fag. But to be fair, it's kind of hard to answer honestly when you're sitting in the comfort of your own home with a fridge full of food a short distance away. My humanity loving, vagina sporting self might just turn into a killing machine once the stomach starts growling, you never know.
which I'm sure by internet logic makes me some sort of fag. But to be fair, it's kind of hard to answer honestly when you're sitting in the comfort of your own home with a fridge full of food a short distance away. My humanity loving, vagina sporting self might just turn into a killing machine once the stomach starts growling, you never know.
Labels:
quizzes 'n' shit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment