Friday, May 11, 2007
Say A Prayer For The Kids Today
A little over a year ago, I
posted
a short note about a Sudanese man who was forced to marry a goat after he was caught having sex with it. Well, today I have the sad duty of reporting that the goat has
died
after choking on a plastic bag she tried to eat while picking up scraps on a local street.
I know that I will be keeping the "goat defiler" in my thoughts today, and I hope that all of you will do the same. It's the least we can do to help him through this tragic time.
posted
a short note about a Sudanese man who was forced to marry a goat after he was caught having sex with it. Well, today I have the sad duty of reporting that the goat has
died
after choking on a plastic bag she tried to eat while picking up scraps on a local street.
I know that I will be keeping the "goat defiler" in my thoughts today, and I hope that all of you will do the same. It's the least we can do to help him through this tragic time.
Labels:
other animals,
so long
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment