Sunday, October 16, 2005
Welcome To The White People's Happy Time Hip Hop Sing Along
I know that covering rap songs and turning them into country or folk songs is sort of an old gag, but I still think it's funny, and since I know other people think it's funny too, here are a couple more that I've just found.
Both of these tracks were done by
Jonathan Coulton,
who I know absolutely nothing about beyond the fact that he did a really nice job on them.
Have a listen to
Baby Got Back,
and
Bills, Bills, Bills,
which you'll have to scroll down the page a bit to find.
Enjoy.
Both of these tracks were done by
Jonathan Coulton,
who I know absolutely nothing about beyond the fact that he did a really nice job on them.
Have a listen to
Baby Got Back,
and
Bills, Bills, Bills,
which you'll have to scroll down the page a bit to find.
Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment