Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Celebrating The Unintentionally Funny
I just stopped over to
Salty Ham
to see what was new and I noticed one of the funniest coincidences that I've seen in quite some time.
On the main page under the recent columns heading, look at the first 2 items. In case they're gone by the time you get to this which is possible especially if you're not seeing this right after I post it, I'll explain.
Over at The Ham we now have a guy who writes a column on religion for the life section. He posted his first column yesterday, you should check it out if you're so inclined, make him feel welcomed.
So today I went back to see if there was anything new to read and right above the work of our new religious friend is a column called The Top 10 Do's and Don'ts Of Porn. Just try to tell me that's not even the least bit humourous, just try.
Salty Ham
to see what was new and I noticed one of the funniest coincidences that I've seen in quite some time.
On the main page under the recent columns heading, look at the first 2 items. In case they're gone by the time you get to this which is possible especially if you're not seeing this right after I post it, I'll explain.
Over at The Ham we now have a guy who writes a column on religion for the life section. He posted his first column yesterday, you should check it out if you're so inclined, make him feel welcomed.
So today I went back to see if there was anything new to read and right above the work of our new religious friend is a column called The Top 10 Do's and Don'ts Of Porn. Just try to tell me that's not even the least bit humourous, just try.
Labels:
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment