Monday, October 20, 2003
Steve's A Retard
It has been kindly brought to my attention that I've fucked up a few email links. So much for being Mr. Big Important Link Making Guy. I know exactly what I did wrong, just not sure why I did it. Let's try this again. If you want to send me email you
can do so here.
You can reach Matt
by clicking here if you so desire.
Yes, I'm an idiot and no, it's not a permanent thing. Besides, if you did click on that and the email you sent me didn't go through, just take the quotes out of the address and send it again and all should be well.
Steve
See, I really do know how to do this stuff!
can do so here.
You can reach Matt
by clicking here if you so desire.
Yes, I'm an idiot and no, it's not a permanent thing. Besides, if you did click on that and the email you sent me didn't go through, just take the quotes out of the address and send it again and all should be well.
Steve
See, I really do know how to do this stuff!
Labels:
that was dumb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment